French Pink & Kaolin Clay Mask- Sensitive, Dry, or Normal Skin Types
French Pink Clay & Kaolin Facial Mask
You are about to discover the best 10-minute routine you look forward to each week! Your face is going to feel and look amazing after using these masks!
- Recommended for sensitive, dry, and normal skin types
- Each bottle contains enough for approximately 16 full facial masks.
- Can also be used as a spot treatment for combination skin needs.
- masks are recommended once per week and are recommend for teens to adult
Contains: Pink Clay, white kaolin clay, organic sunflower oil, and organic essential oils of ylang-ylang, lavender, and calendula
Use after a shower when skin is clean, with makeup removed. For best results use before bed, or on a non makeup wearing day for best benefits!
In a glass or ceramic bowl pour approximately 1 teaspoon of granular mask from bottle and mix with a non-metal spoon any ONE of the following, slowly so that a medium-thin, but not too watery paste is achieved:
- water (we just use purified water)
- Greek plain yogurt (extra hydration)
- apply a thin layer to your face, avoiding the sensitive eye and mouth area. Product can be applied to neck also.
- leave mask on to dry a bit, but not fully dry. Clay masks should not fully dry and are to removed once some areas are dry, but the cheeks and forehead are still damp.
- avoid moving around your face and avoid temptation of trying to "crack" your face.
- remove gently with moistened clean face cloth with warm water, frequently rinsing cloth with warm water as you remove Never tug or pull at facial skin, it's not a dish to scrub! 😉
- when you don't see any mask debris remaining, glide your clean, wet hand over skin to continue removing any residue.
- once all of the mask residue is gone, splash your face with clean hands and cold water.
- follow up with a facial serum, suitable for your skin type.